From Monday 19th July 2021, all previous legal restrictions are due to be lifted.
As a company, we have made the decision to keep some of our recently used procedures in place, the ensure we are doing everything we can to keep our customers and staff safe.
The NHS Track and Trace system will continue to be in place and requested on arrival, however, this will be on a voluntary basis, and after 19th July, will no longer be a legal requirement.
Our indoor seating will continue to be table service only, with staff bringing drinks and food to the table. Outdoor customers may order inside at the bar, but drinking at the bar will be permitted.
Wearing a mask will be on a voluntary basis for customers, however our staff will continue to wear them while they are working indoors and out, and we would encourage customers to do so while indoors and walking through the building should they wish to do so.
Social distancing will no longer be required, however we will maintain this safety procedure between our staff, both front of house and in our kitchens, and will continue to leave our tables with adequate space between them
As ever, please do not visit our premises if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been told to isolate
Our safety promise:
As a company, we have put procedures in place to enable us to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible. These include the following:
- Our staff are taking twice weekly COVID-19 tests before they come to work
- Masks are worn by staff at all times, both indoors and outdoors
- Our sanitiser stations are placed around the premises for staff and customers to use regularly
- We have minimised our staffing levels to ensure we are able to maintain social distancing within our more enclosed work areas such as our kitchen and bar
- We have cleaning procedures in place to ensure all areas of our premises are regularly checked and sanitised
If you have any concerns ahead of your visit to us, and wish to know more about our procedures, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team, who will be happy to help